These are by far some of the most popular cookies I bake. They receive rave reviews from family and friends every time I serve them. The recipe is by Ree Drummond ~ one of my favourite bakers, cooks, authors, bloggers, people in Oklahoma ever.
Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2-1/2 sticks Butter, Softened
2 cups Sugar
2 whole Eggs
3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 cups Flour
3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
1-1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1-1/2 cup Good Quality Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2 cups Good Quality White Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition.
“Think what a better world it would be if we, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” Robert Fulghum
- Gently blend in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, add 1 tablespoon portions to baking sheet. Dot the top of each cookie with 3 white chocolate chips if you’d like them to really show up on top.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy.
Cool on a baking rack. Yummy!
It’s just that easy. Be sure to have a tall glass of milk on hand. Luscious ~
One thought on “Tasty Tuesday – Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies”
This may or may not sound strange, but I think your post and efforts would make a great addition to my challenge. Please don’t feel uncomfortable in any way if you don’t want to. ^_^
LikeLiked by 1 person